The Cabinet meeting on Tuesday, November 22, 2016
1) Age requirement: Foreigner aged 50 or more who applies for Non-immigrant category O-A (Long Stay) from Thai Consulates in their countries or foreigner who travels to Thailand with other types of visa and wishes to change to a Long Stay Visa. Holder of this type of visa will be permitted to stay in Thailand for 5 years with multiple entry and granted for another 5-year extension with multiple entry.
2) Visa fee: 10,000 Baht
3) Financial requirement: Must have a bank deposit of at least 3 million baht or have a monthly salary of at least 100,000 Baht
4) Health insurance coverage: Must have with them medical insurance policy of at least USD 1,000 for OPD and USD 10,000 or more for IPD per year
5) Report to immigration: every 90 days to the immigration officer in his or her residence area
6) Others: Spouse or registered partner of the applicant aged 50 or more can request for a Long Stay Visa by providing a seperate bank deposit in Thailand or have monthly salary. Spouse aged under 50 will be granted with Non-immigrant visa catergory O, and childern aged under 21 can enter the country for education with Non-immigrant visa catergory ED. The applicant can also purchase private vehicle or condominium in Thailand with foreign funds transferred to Thai bank account, as well as will be permitted to conduct volunteer work without pay.
Apply Health Insurance for 50+ age
312 total views, 1 today